Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: *is in and out this week*

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Angry

    Ooh err missus! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Sorry I haven't been around much (and sorry to those whose pm's I haven't yet replied to) but I've been really busy helping out at Will's school. They are having their 'Art Week' this week and I've been papier mach?-ing a huge tiger [img]eek.gif[/img] *lol*, gluing tissue paper onto a wire seahorse; laminating and cutting out autumn leaves and today I took 16 of his class to the local secondary school for an all day workshop including felt and bead making and a graphics class in which we did 3D Xmas tree cards and learnt how to make boxes without the aid of glue or scissors (or a safety net [img]wink.gif[/img] ). It's very, very interesting and rewarding but also very, very tiring. *yawns*

    I'll try and catch up with pm's and posts next week so be patient with me, my lovelies. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering where you'd got to since you got back from your holiday [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Sounds like you're having fun though, or does it? lol

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Actually, I AM having fun, funnily enough! [img]eek.gif[/img] lol

    I'm even considering becoming a classroom assistant. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So you're a teacher again? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Yep Ivana! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Just for this week though but I do love it I must admit, especially the arty-farty stuff. I knew my art 'O' level would come in useful one day! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  6. #6
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    That sounds like lots of fun.

    I'm kind of going off topic here but are any of you doing the fireworks thing tonight?

    The post buttons reminded me

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What fireworks thing? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    its fireworks day in the UK, I'm not sure whats its a celebration for tho

  9. #9
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Yep, we're just off out into the garden to let off a few whizz-bangs! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I've got to shove some sausages and jacket spuds into the oven beforehand cos that's traditional 'Firework Food'lol

  10. #10
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    its fireworks day in the UK, I'm not sure whats its a celebration for tho
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's to celebrate [img]wink.gif[/img] the plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament by Guy Fawkes and his gang of reprobates (including my ancestor Sir Everard Digby - FACT!!!) in 1605 or thereabouts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •